Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a hybrid combination that I made for my valentine, my dear husband! This is a hybrid card because I used a the Happy Stamp & Cut set and the Digital File Brush and Splatter on it, both from Hero Arts. Take a look at my card:
Red is definitely the color of love and following the challenge theme I used it for the base of my card and the die cut of word happy that comes include on the Happy Stamp & Cut set.
- Cut the base of the card. The size is 4-1/4″x11′ with score in 5-1/2″
- Open the digital file Brush and Splatters and select the image that you want to use. I used the Paint Brush Heart that is perfect for Valentine’s day and I resized it in 3 different sizes. I organized all the images on the right side of my card stock and printed this on my regular printer over whisper white card stock.
- Cut the second layer using the printed Whisper White card stock. If you want you can use a decorated frame to create this layer.
- Give a few colors inside of the hearts. For this you can use ink, colors or perfect pearls, I used perfect pearls in Gold color.
- Cut the word happy included on the set using Cherry Cobbler card stock and white fun foam.
- Paste the word over the big heart and stamp the complement word using Hero Arts Intensive Black Ink.
- Paste the decorated layer over the card base using dimensionals.
Find these and other Hero Arts Digital Stamps in the a2z scrapbooking store AND enjoy 15% off your purchase of $25 or more using my discount code MARTHA15 – Also, be sure to enter our monthly challenge for your chance at a $25 gift card!! This month it is all things Red!! Any Shade of Red!
See you soon with more inspiration!