Cindy here to share a couple cards featuring the Hero Art Sweet Sprinkles Bold Print stamp. This stamp is great for any celebration theme card.
First up is a card that could be both an invitation or birthday, depends on how you write up the inside.
- On white card base, use inking tool and sponge edges and center of card with Barn Door.
- Ink Hero Arts Sweet Sprinkles Bold Print cling stamp using various ColorBox Pigment Ink randomly, stamp on white card stock slightly smaller than card base in length, and clear heat emboss.
- Position ‘party’ (from the 2016 Dec My Monthy Hero Kit) die cut in center of stamped panel, die cut. *Remember to keep the small piece of the letter ‘a’.
- Stamp with black and clear heat emboss “let’s” on ‘sprinkle’ panel.
- Use foam adhesive and mount ‘sprinkle’ panel onto card base, along with the small piece of the letter ‘a’.
- On white card stock stamp, color, and die cut cake, candle, and mask. Clear heat emboss all three pieces.
- Adhere to card front as shown.
I really like how it turned out. You may notice some parts of the image is not well coated with ink, but that’s okay because it adds a little visual dimension. After all when you throw a bunch of sprinkles up in the air, you don’t see each pieces clearly right?! 🙂
My second card is a CASE of Jennifer McGuire’s Easy Ombre Backgrounds card except I added silver glitter tape on both edge of card base. To conform to this month’s challenge: Any Shades of Reds, both my cards has Barn Door as a predominate color.
Hero Arts Many Birthday Messages Clear Stamp
My Monthly Hero Kit (Dec 2016)
Ranger Distress Ink (Barn Door)
ColorBox Pigment Ink – Cat’s Eye Queue Jelly Bean
Clear embossing ink
Clear embossing powder