Hi there, it’s Angie here with a watercolored card for you! I heat embossed both the dahlia stamp and the sentiment in Hero Arts white embossing powder. The dahlia is Hero Arts Artistic Dahlia rubber stamp. The sentiment is from the Hero Arts Hello Stamp and Cut set. I added some clear water droplets for a little bling!
Here’s a list of the supplies I used:
- Hero Arts Artistic Dahlia Stamp (also dies that match available)
- Hero Arts Clear White Embossing Powder
- Hero Arts Hello Stamp and Cut set
- Kurtake watercolor paints and water brush
- Diamond patterned cloth tape
- Tim Holtz watercolor paper
- Black and white card stock
I hope you will have time to join in the fun for this month’s challenge for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to the a2zscrapbooking store.
2nd Chance to Win: During the month of March, we’re giving you a second way to win a $25 Gift Certificate to the a2z Store! We’ll do a random draw from the blog comments during the month of March for one gift card. You can enter once a day by commenting on the blog post and earn up to 31 chances to win! If you’re feeling it, you’re welcome to enter both the Hero Arts with Stencils challenge and the commenting challenge…maybe you’ll win both!