Happy Sunday everyone,
I have created a card using the Hero Arts Love Swirls Stencil today. The pattern on the stencil is already very vibrant and I don’t want to hide it too much, so just added a sentiment on vellum. Let’s take a look.
- Place 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 inch white card stock on stencil, centering it and secure with washi tape. (Note that the stencil is 5 1/4 by 6 1/2, larger than the quarter fold size. So this stencil would be great for a larger layout.)
- Flip the stencil over, use inking tool and sponge Wild Honey and Ripe Persimmon onto paper as shown.
- Remove stencil. Heat emboss the image with clear EP.
- Stamp and heat emboss in white the sentiment from the Hero Arts Love by Lia clear stamp set on vellum strip longer than 4 1/4 in.
- Draw lines on edges of vellum using white gel pen.
- Fold both ends of vellum and tuck behind the stenciled panel, secure with tape.
- Round corner of stenciled panel and adhere to white card base.
- Embellish with sequins.
Isn’t this stencil gorgeous?! I hope I’ve inspired you to join in our March challenge – Playing With Stencils. You could win a $25 gift card to the store.
For the month of March there is a second way to enter to win a $25 gift card to the store. That is by comment on any of the March blog post. One comment on each post, the more post you comment on the more chances to win.
Remember when shopping at the a2z store, use my code Cindy15 to get 15% off any purchases $25 and more (shipping excluded) at check out. If you don’t find the item in the store, just click the blue Request Custom Order button on the left side bar.
Hero Arts Stencil – Love Swirls
Hero Arts Pigment Ink – Unicorn
Ranger Distress Ink – Wild Honey, Ripe Persimmon
white gen pen
Little Things from Lucy’s Cards sequin mix – Fruit Sorbet