I am not very clever playing with words, but sometimes when all the elements present themselves, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity, could I?
So what do you think?
- Use Hero Arts Nesting Postage Stamps Infinity Dies (second largest size from the set) and die cut a kraft postage stamp shape panel.
- Mask and stamp “Carte Postale” and dotted lines in black.
- User black marker and draw vertical line down middle of panel.
- Stamp thyme from Hero Arts Fresh Herbs set twice in Bundled Sage, let dry. Stamp again in clear embossing ink, heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Adhere a real canceled postage stamp to panel.
- Stamp “Thinking of You” and postmark (from Untitled Postmark) in Vintage Photo.
- Stamp sentiment (“It’s” from Hero Arts Many Birthday Messages, “thyme” from Hero Arts Fresh Herbs, “Let’s Chat” from Altenew Coffee Love) in Vintage Photo.
- Stamp letter with heart (from Hero Arts Love by Lia) in Barn Door.
- Poke two small holes on base of thyme bundle, thread red and white twine and tie knot.
- Adhere the kraft panel on white card base.
Our April challenge theme is Getting To Know You (use your favoirte Hero Arts products on your projects), and my favorite Hero Arts products are their stamps. Come join in the fun, you could win a $25 gift card to the store by entering to the challenge.
Remember when shopping at the a2z store, use my code Cindy15 to get 15% off any purchases $25 and more (shipping excluded) at check out. If you don’t find the item in the store, just click the blue Request Custom Order button on the left side bar.
Hero Arts Clear Stamp – Many Birthday Messages
Hero Arts Clear Stamp – Carte Postale
Altenew Clear Stamp – Coffee Love
Ranger Distress Ink – Barn Door, Vintage Photo
Memento Pigment Ink – Tuxedo Black
clear embossing ink