It’s Donna here with a2z Scrapbooking to share with you another card. This month’s challenge is “Sentiment Focus”. If you would like to join in on the fun, you can link your project up here. All you have to do is use any Hero Arts product and follow the theme.
1. My card is an A2 card,
2. I die cut two rectangle layers, 1 in black and 1 in white with the Hero Arts Rectangle Infinity dies,
3. I used some water color paint to added the background,
4. I then splattered some black paint to the watercolor background,
5. I die cut the thank you out and used some glossy accent to the words to give it some dimension,
6. After the background and the words dried, I adhered them the words to the card,
7. I then stamped with versamark, embossed with Hero Arts white embossing powder, heat set the words from the Hero Arts Stamp and Cut Thanks Set,
8. I finished my card with some clear sequins.
If you like any of the products I used on my card, please stop over at the a2z Scrapbooking Esty store. You can also use the code “Donna15” to receive 15% off of a $25.00 order.
I hope I have inspired you to join the challenge this month! You only have a few more hours before the challenge closes! You will have a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to the store! One lucky winner will be announced on June 7th.
Good luck and please come back again soon!