When I saw the fun sentiments from Hero Arts’ Produce and Seeds set, I knew it would be fun to use. And this month’s challenge theme is Sentiment Focus, naturally this set comes to mind. May I present to you my CAS Sentiment Focus card:
- Stamp carrot bunch from the Produce and Seeds set in Soft Grey randomly on white card panel.
- Stamp carrot bunch once with black ink at lower right quarter of panel. Stamp sentiment to its left in black ink.
- Use coloring pencils to color carrot bunch.
- Use second largest size cutting die from Postage Stamps Infinity Dies to cut postage stamp shape panel.
- Adhere both negative and positive piece onto card base as shown.
I hope I’ve inspired you to join in this month challenge. Follow the challenge theme and remember to use a Hero Arts stamp, digital image, stencil and/or die cut as focal image.
The Produce and Seeds clear stamp set is available at the a2z store, use my code Cindy15 to get 15% off any purchases $25 and more (shipping excluded) at check out. If you don’t find the item in the store, just click the blue Request Custom Order button on the left side bar.
Memento Pigment Ink – Tuxedo Black
Memories Dye Ink – Soft Grey