Color layering Gold Fish stamp set is another adorable set from Hero Arts. I said adorable because you will love change the colors of these gold fishes and how easy it is to create different effects on them. Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a Gold fish card!. Take a look at my card:
This month our challenge is to use sentiments and this stamp set includes a great sentiment for life. So with my design I wanted to create a special frame just for the sentiment. Let me share how I made the card:
- Cut the base using green card stock.
- Cut a second layer using whisper white card stock and emboss this one with Records embossing folder.
- Stamp the two gold fishes included on the stamp set Color Layering Gold Fish by Hero Arts using different colors of ink to each layer. For the base layer I used Hero Arts Butter Bar Ink, for the second layer or detailed layer I used Hero Arts Just Rust Ink and for the last detailed image I used Hero Arts Indigo Hybrid Ink.
- Cut the gold fishes with the corresponding die cuts or scissors.
- Stamp the foliage using Hero Arts Green Apple Hybrid Ink and cut with die cuts or scissors.
- Add the embossed layer over the card base.
- Paste the foliage using OnPoint Glue from Imagine and the Gold fishes with dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment using Hero Arts Indigo Hybrid Ink on a separate piece of paper and decorate the border with a blue card stock.
- Paste the sentiment with dimensionals too.
- To finalize the decoration add some clear skittles in blue color that I pasted with OnPoint Glue.
Easy and fun!
I decided to use Hero Arts Indigo Hybrid Ink ink to stamp the third layer of the image and create a special effect on my fishes but you can experiment with other colors. Don’t forget to share your creations with us and participate in our a2z Scrapbooking Challenge, the theme this month is Sentiments and you can link your project HERE.
If you like any of the products I used on my card, please stop over at the a2z Scrapbooking Etsy store. You can use the code Martha15 to receive 15% off of a $25.00 order.
I hope I have inspired you to join the challenge this month! You will have a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to the store!
See you soon!