I am here with a2z Scrapbooking to share with you another card. This month’s challenge is “Sentiment Focus”. If you would like to join in on the fun, you can link your project up here. All you have to do is use at least one Hero Arts product on your project.
Here is my card, I am using the Hero Arts Prayers Stamp and Cut set. The Prayers is my sentiment focus.
Here is how I put my card together:
1. My card is an A2 card,
2. I die cut two rectangle layers, 1 in black and 1 in white with the Hero Arts Rectangle Infinity dies,
3. I used the Hero Arts Spiral Petals Stencil for my background, I used the Hero Arts Bold Ink Indigo to stencil,
4. I then die cut the “prayers” out with black cardstock and then die cut the “prayers” out again with black foam, I adhered these two pieces together with liquid glue,
5. I positioned the die cut “prayers” where I wanted it on my card and stamped the sentiments using Hero Arts Intense Black ink,
6. I finished my card with some Hero Arts Ombre Ocean Sequins.
Closer look of the foam I used on the “prayer” to give the word more dimension.
If you like any of the products I used on my card, please stop over at the a2z Scrapbooking Esty store. If the product is no longer in the store, you can request the item by clicking on the “request custom order” on the right side of the store highlighted in orange. You can also use the code “Donna15” to receive 15% off of a $25.00 order.
I hope I have inspired you to join the challenge this month! You will have a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to the store! One lucky winner will be announced on June 7th.
Good luck and please come back again soon!