I have made my calendar for 2018 and I’d like to share some of my pages with you. I used two sided papers for my calendar as the calendar is in notebook form, turning at the top.
January 2-18 and I put my red Cardinal in. This set is sold out at A2Z Scrapbooking, but any Winter scene you want to use would be fine.
February 2018 has a blue snowy background paper and I stamped trees in white with my Brrrrrr die-cut
I figure everyone would have spring fever, including me and what gives us more of a feeling of freedom than the great outdoors and scooting around. These little scooters are in the digital kit City Adventure here.
Come April and we’re all thinking of trips to our National Parks and so I used the “Save Our National Parks stamp, which may be custom ordered.
May is all about butterflies flitting around and this Color Layering Butterfly stamp set is on sale right now here.
I am at A Bit of This and That. And remember to use my discount code Arlene15 at A2Z Scrapbooking to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more.
I’ve taken you through June of 2018 of my calendar. I guess I am prepared for next year. Happy Calendaring, Scrapbooking and Cardmaking to you all.
Hope you’ll join in our monthly challenge so you can have a shot at the digital stamp of the month set. Remember you no longer have to use Hero Arts to participate in our monthly challenges, the winner is randomly drawn for the digi prize…and if you do use Hero Arts products on your project, you could win the digi set AND $20 to the store! The Design Team will also be choosing their top three favorite projects from the challenge each month and award them a cool TOP 3 blog badge.
The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you’re looking for a Hero Arts product you don’t see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.
- Supplies were linked at the different calendar pages, but I will include them below also.
- Each calendar uses the Calendar Bold Prints stamp from Hero Arts. Remember, if you can’t find it at A2Z, you can custom order it.
- January – Color Layering Cardinal at Hero Arts or custom order from A2Z Scrapbooking.
- February – Color Layering Snowy Tree at Hero Arts or you could use the Classic Christmas Tree here or the Winter Silhouettes here
- March – City Adventure here.
- April – Save Our National Parks at hero Arts
- May – Color Layering Butterfly stamp set is on sale right now here.
- June – Kitchen Silhouettes for my cup with a die-cut steam. But you could use the digital kit Caffeine Fix for your cup here.
- Be Happy this weekend.