Time to Make It Pop with some popping Christmas Cards. I layered my card and this was NOT in my comfort zone, but I am very happy with it. I began with a simple image and die cut it in the postage stamp shape. All I did was cut mostly brown & burgundy colored patterned papers. I’m happy with it, rather a natural type of card with music and joy.
A Close up to see the layers and Nuvo dots.
It looks like berries and leaves and earthy things. I thought I would share the very close up photo too.
Please join us in this months “Make it Pop” challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp AND, if you used Hero Arts, a $20 gift card to our Hero Arts store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month
The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you’re looking for a Hero Arts product you don’t see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.
- Hero Arts A Natural Christmas Digital Cut File from A2Z Scrapbooking
- Nuvo Red Berry Gloss Crystal Drops at A2Z Scrapbooking
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Ripened Pumpkin (Nuvo Dandelion Gloss Crystal Drops are available at A2Z in place of Ripened Pumpkin)
- Older Hero Arts stamp “Joy” from the Peace Poinsetias (any Hero Arts sentiment would work
- Elizabeth Craft Designs Postage Stamp Squares
- Vagabond Die Cut machine