Hi everyone! Happy New Year! It’s Leslie, new a2z challenge coordinator, here this morning to announce our January challenge at the a2z Scrapbooking Blog! Before I get to the details, on behalf of a2z Scrapbooking, I’d like to say thanks to Kymona, the outgoing challenge coordinator, for all your love and dedication to a2z Scrapbooking over the last 3-1/2 years! You will be missed tremendously and we hope you’ll find the time to play in our challenges every now and then!
Okay, on to our challenge… this month it’s “New To Me” — use something new you received over the holidays, use an unused stamp from an older stamp set you’ve had in your stash a while, try a new technique, etc.
We have some amazing inspiration from a few of our design team members to inspire you to play! Take a look…
New technique – scored crisscrossed lines
1. Hero Arts Make Your Own at A2Z Scrapbooking
2. Hero Arts rounded square die (no longer made)
3. Distress Ink Fired Brick
4. Spellbinders Nestabilities die
5. Vagabond die cut machine
6. Martha Stewart scoring board
New technique – using alcohol inks on Yupo paper
1. Hero Arts Blessings Stamp & Cut
3. Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
4. GKD White and Cranberry cardstock
5. Marco’s Silver Mirror cardstock
6. Ranger Yupo Paper
7. Ranger Eggplant, Purple Twilight and Cranberry alcohol inks
8. Isopropyl alcohol
9. Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers die
10. Purple Darice Foamies foam
New stamp – Scribble Bold Print
1. Hero Arts Cling Stamp – Scribble Bold Print
2. Hero Arts Nesting Postage Stamps Infinity Dies
3. Hero Arts Clear Stamp – Produce and Seeds
4. Hero Arts Stamp and Cut – So Sorry
5. VersaMark Watermark Ink Stamp Pad
6. Clear Embossing Powder
7. White Embossing Powder
8. Ranger Distress Ink – Barn Door, Spun Sugar, Milled Lavender
New digis – The Firmament Stars/Constellations/Planets Digital Stamp Set
1. The Firmament Digital Kit
2. Distress Oxides (Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Salty Ocean)
3. Darice Star Rhinestone stickers
4. Black Notecard
CHALLENGE RULES & PRIZES:
As you know, we’ve changed our rules a bit and participants are no longer required to use Hero Arts products to enter our challenges. Each month we feature a ‘Digi of the Month’ which will be the prize offered to our randomly-chosen challenge winner, and this month it is Hero Arts Winter Papers!
And to sweeten the pot, if you are the randomly-chosen winner and you have used Hero Arts products on your project, you’ll ALSO win a $20 gift certificate to the store! The Winner and Top 3 will be announced on the 7th of this month!
Thanks so much for stopping by! We can’t wait to see what you create!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…