We are so happy to have Linda W. as our Guest Designer today. Linda is a long time Hero Arts Flickr group member, she was a Hero Arts Hostess, and she is a super talented lady. You can find her on her blog: Scrappin, Stampin, & Singin and her flickr photo stream here. Now let’s hear from Linda.
Hey everyone – Linda W. here – I’m excited to Guest Designing on a2z today!! It’s the final day of this month’s Birthday Bash Challenge and I have a fun floral birthday card to share with you.
- Dry emboss the stencil on white panel using any diecutting machine and rubber mat.
- Brayer ink over the embossing and then blend with more inks, spritzing with water as needed, to create background.
- After it dries, mat panel to a yellow layer and add to a turquoise top-fold horizontal A2 card.
- Die cut a bunch of Flowers for Coloring from white Copic friendly cardstock.
- Stamp the diecuts with the matching flower and leaf stamps (I popped them into the diecut negatives and used a MISTI).
- Color flowers and leaves with Copic Markers and add details (white gel pen, Glossy Accents) as desired.
- Stamp sentiment onto a white doily and adhere it to the card.
- Arrange the flowers and leaves as desired and adhere using glue dots and varying heights of foam.
Wow isn’t that a stunning card!! Thank you Linda, for designing for us. To see more from Linda, visit her blog post, and leave her some comment love!
And to all our readers there is still time to enter our July Challenge – Birthday Bash. Looking for forward to seeing your creations in our challenge gallery.
Please join us in this month’s “Birthday Bash” challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to our a2z Scrapbooking Etsy store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month
The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Cindy15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you’re looking for a Hero Arts product you don’t see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.
- SA116 Scrollwork Stencil, CM256 Flowers for Coloring
- DI503 Flowers for Coloring Frame Cuts
- CM136 Birthday Messages