Happy Sunday everyone,
So glad you stop by. I am sharing a trio of cards created using the same stamp.
As soon as I got my Color Layering Poinsettia Stamp set, I experimented with various color combinations. The reds one were easier. But it took me many tries to get the white/yellow ones to my liking.
One of my favorite new supply is the Hero Art Glimmer Metallic Gold Ink. I diluted it with some water, and use a flat, toothed watercolor brush to draw shimmery gold strips on white card stock. Then I cut it up and used it on all three cards. I am quite happy how these turned out.
For more details on each of my cards, hop over to my blog Escape To Stamping.
Please join us in this month’s “Clean and Simple” challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to our a2z Scrapbooking Supplies store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month
The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Cindy15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you’re looking for a Hero Arts product you don’t see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.
- Hero Arts Color Layering Poinsettia Clear Stamp
- Hero Arts Color Layering Poinsettia Frame Cut
- Hero Arts Winter Cheer Tag Set by Lia
- Hero Arts Congrats Stamp & Cut
- Hero Arts Glimmer Metallic Gold Ink
- Hero Arts Mid-tone Shadow Ink (Red Royal)
- Hero Arts Jayne’s Fall Colors (Lemon Yellow)
- Hero Arts Amy’s Shades of Green (Lime Green)
- Ranger Distress Ink (Barn Door, Peeled Paint, Crushed Olive, Chipped Sapphire, Squeezed Lemonade, Vintage Photo)
- Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad
- Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
- Clear EP
- Gold EP
- Ranger Liquid Pearl (White Opal)
- Ranger Perfect Pearl Powder