Hi, friends, Chark here today with Arlene to duke it out…or duel it out…with each other. We’re both using the Hero Arts digi stamp set called Seventh Heaven. Basically, we each took the digis and made our own projects to pit them against each other. Ka-pow! Just kidding, no DT members were hurt in this duel.
Here are Arlene’s two projects…check her blog for more details. I love how this sun really pops on her backgrounds–they look like swirling clouds, don’t you think?
- Hero Arts digital kit 7th Heaven at A2Z
- Hero Arts digital kit Birthday Bash (sentiment) at A2Z
- Elizabeth Craft Design Stitched Rectangles
- QuicKutz Nesting Circle Dies
- The Paper Studio “Pastel Marble” paper
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss Midnight Blue
- Vagabond die cut machine
And here’s my square card. I looovved the sun in this set and it’s already colored, so using it makes for a fast card. I added a sentiment from the set in the middle of the sun, printed it and adhered it to a square card. I added a ribbon from my stash and I was finished!
• Ribbon and cardstock from stash
Want to win this digi set? Just enter our monthly challenge (the link is at the top of the blog) and with a little luck, it’ll come home with you!
Thanks for stopping!