a2z Scrapbooking Supplies is looking for two new Design Team members! We hope you will apply. Below are the requirements and all the information you’ll need.
Please be sure to read it carefully before submitting your application.
Our DT Requirements:
- To submit two projects per month showcasing the Hero Arts products for sale in the store. This usually includes the newer items, but can also include any of the sale items, digital items or anything a2z Scrapbooking sells.
- To participate in the monthly challenge on the first day of the month 2-3 times in a 6 month period, to showcase the challenge with a project that meets the requirements of the challenge.
- To commit to a six-month term.
- To comment on assigned challenge entries each month.
- To post your project (or a sneak peek) on your own blog/flickr/Instagram/facebook (if you have one) on the day your project appears and the link to the a2z blog.
- To be active in promoting a2z Scrapbooking Supplies on social media sites, such as our Facebook page, flickr page, twitter etc.
The term of the DT positions this time around will be from October 2018 thru May 2019.
Cardmakers, scrapbookers, mini-album makers, mixed media artists, etc. are encouraged to apply. We welcome video or photo tutorials, and anyone from any country can apply, as long as you can write your post in English. We can look over your posts and fix anything needed, but a strong knowledge of English is required.
What we offer
—A 30% discount to the a2z Scrapbooking store.
—Promotion of your blog and art and a DT badge for your blog.
—Free Hero Arts digital stamps We’re the exclusive retailer of HA digi stamps/cut file sellers.
—The chance to support charities and do good in the world by creating art. a2z Scrapbooking is run by volunteers and was founded to aid charities that support those with Celiac and Behcet’s diseases. This business is in the business of helping people.
We’d like to see what you can do with your Hero Arts stamps/digis/stencils/dies and inks. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your information, use subject line: DT call a2z Scrapbooking. Thanks! Looking forward to hear from you.