Hello Crafty Friends – Annie here with this month’s theme of Winter Wonderland I wanted to have the colors of my card soft.
I used soft blue and gray instead of the traditional red and green. These colors go perfect with the Polar Bear Greeting stamps in creating a winter wonderland scene.
Note: Polar Bear Greetings has a die set – I did not use them but they are available in the shop. Polar Bear Greeting Coordinating Dies
Please join us in this month’s “Winter Wonderland” challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to our Hero Arts store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month.
The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Annie15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you’re looking for a Hero Arts product you don’t see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.
- Polar Bear Greeting stamps
- Pattern Paper: Stampin’ Up Little Foxy Designer Series
- Cardstock: Recollections Brand- Heavy Weight:
- Medium Blue and White
- Glitter Cardstock: Jot Brand – Dollar Tree Dark Blue
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border dies
- Finishing Touches: Elle Tru – Clay Snowflakes – White, Light Blue & Medium Blue
- Darice Brand Craft Foam
- Scotch ATG Adhesive