Cindy here sharing a planner/journal page. I am trying something new this year, instead of a planner, I am using an art journal to be a planner/diary/art journal. And this is my January layout.
My inspiration word is Hope, thus the title “hopeful 2019”. For more details you can visit me at Escape To Stamping.
Our January challenge is Anything Goes. Scroll down to get the details and join in the fun. And remember to grab my promote code Cindy15 to shop at a2z. The Color Layering Butterfly I used in my layout is on sale.
Looking forward to see your creation in our challenge gallery!
Please join us in this month’s “Anything Goes” challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp set AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to our etsy store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month
The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products as well as a nice selection of digital stamps! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Cindy15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you’re looking for a Hero Arts product you don’t see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.
- Hero Arts Holiday Greenery Edge Fancy Die
- Hero Arts Classic Numbers Fancy Die
- Hero Arts Color Layering Butterflies
- Hero Arts Ribbon Letters by Lia
- Hero Arts Stamp Your Story – Forever
- Hero Arts Shadow Inks (Soft Granite)
- Hero Arts Mid-Tone Shadow Inks (Red Royal, Wet Cement)
- Hero Arts Ombre Inks (Pink to Red, Butter Bar to Orange, Mint to Green, Tide Pool to Navy, Light Purple to Grape Juice)
- Ranger Distress Ink (Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey)
- Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black)
- White Gel Pen
- Black Marker