Gracefu, sleek, and also modern – yet timeless. Origami in Japan is dated to the 6th century. The high price of paper kept origami strictly to ceremonial occasions. Aren’t we glad that we can enjoy paper in our everyday lives and celebrate and create with it!
I have a special ETSY Code for you to save 15% off! Kimberly15 which will save you 15% off any purchase of $25 and up excluding shipping. I’d love it if you visited my blog Wienerhoneymooners as well!
- Images:Hero Arts Origami Animals C1942
- Paper: Hero Arts Hero Arts Sea Mixed Folded Cards PS571
- Paper: Hero Art Snow Layering Paper
- Paper: Hero Arts Kelly Purkey Designer Paper Pad PS175
- Inks: Hero Arts Intense Black
- Pens: Copics
- Tonic Guillotine Paper Trimmer
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks
- Double Sided Foam Mounting Tape
- Wink of Stella Clear
- Liquid Glue
The designers at a2zscrapbooking blog and challenge teams enjoy your comments and especially all of the wonderful creations when you participate! Thanks for joining us! Craft on my friends!