Today is a sad day, but let’s go out with a bang and have our biggest and best challenge ever! October will be our final challenge, and the blog will close down with our final post being the winners announcement for this challenge early next month. This month is somewhat of an anything goes, holiday edition! And we have a special prize this month (below). We’re looking for holiday cards, ANY holiday.
We would also like to take this time to thank each and every person that’s ever participated in challenges, shopped the store, designed for our design team, worked behind the scenes, and had any hand in making a2z scrapbooking grow & raise money and awareness for the multiple charity organizes we started this store to contribute to.
And here is some design team inspiration for you.
Kristina use the fun Paper Layering Dove die (one left in the shop) to make some Holiday cards
Arlene used the Christmas Mice stamp set (also one left) for her Christmas Card
Cindy used the adorable Santa Snacks Stamp N Cut on her holiday card
Karen use the Home for the Holidays stamp set for her Christmas card
This month there will be a physical prize! Our random challenge winner will be receiving this goodie bag full of fun Hero Arts product.
- You can make any paper crafting or altered item that fits within the theme of the challenge.
- Any products may be used but there is a BONUS prize if you use Hero Arts or Sugartree Products!!
- You can enter up to FIVE (5) unique times per person. Multiple entries of an identical card that only varies slightly, ie. in color is not acceptable.
- You can enter your project into other challenges
- There is NO BACKLINKING. You must create a NEW project. Backlinks will be deleted.
- You must mention the challenge in your post and link back to a2z Scrapbooking
- A new challenge will post on the FIRST of every month and ends at 11:59PM EST the LAST day of the month.
- You must link your project via the link up tool at the bottom of the challenge post or up in the menu bar.
If you missed the announcement our store closing sale has begun, head over the shop for 50% or more off our inventory. a2zscrapbooking.etsy.com