I really like heat embossing the last layer on this tiger lily in white. I know it’s not a natural look, but it’s quite riveting in real life. The flower becomes the stunning focus on the card. So happy to share this flower with you. You can find me at A Bit of This and That.
Please join us in this month’s “Anything Goes” challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp set AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to our etsy store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month
The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products as well as a nice selection of digital stamps! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more.
- Hero Arts Tiger Lily at A2Z Scrapbooking Stamp and Die Set here
- Hero Arts Tiger Lily Die-Cut at A2Z Scrapbooking here
- Hero Arts Anytime sentiments – old set
- Kat Scrappiness Background Die here
- Distress inks Mermaid Lagoon & Blueprint Sketch
- Hero Hues Unicorn pigment ink
- JudiKins Embossing Powder Opaque White
- Papers – Navy Blue scrap paper & distressed background in broken china to lighter colors
- Vagabond die cut machine