Have a Happy Holiday and great New Year! Tis the Season and I’ve been in the holiday mood since Thanksgiving. And NOW, add a Little Dazzle and Dimension.
The three dimensions are height and width and depth. Depth is often applied by projecting a shadow. In this case, I added layers to add the depth or dimension to this card.
Close-up of the little fella
Card before adding the snowflakes.
- Hero Arts Jar Frame Cut Die-cut at a2z Scrapbooking
- Hero Arts Winter Scene at a2z Scrapbooking
- Hero Arts Santa’s Elves Stamp & Cut at a2z Scrapbooking
- Hero Arts Scored Tab Stamp & Cut at a2z Scrapbooiking
- Copic markers BG0000, R24, G03 & G17
- Silver paper for the snowflakes
- Die-namics Stitched Rec STAX
You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping). Don’t forget that we are on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!
Hope you’ll join in our December Challenge and Make It Pop (tons of dimension) with your Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils. And, if you need some new supplies, don’t forget to shop at a2z Scrapbooking.. Happy Holidays to you and yours from Arlene at A Bit of This and That.