I’ve seen this die-cut used a lot this past weekend in the Hero Arts Blog hop and I CASED one of the cards at You and Your Big Dreams.
Be sure to enter the A2Z Scrapbooking challenge this month. I did not use the Mood Board, but I did use a new die.
Please join us in this month’s “Mood Board” challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp set AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to our etsy store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month
The dark color is a gray, but this is a mood board, not a color board. I couldn’t tell for sure because the box looks navy blue to me.
The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products as well as a nice selection of digital stamps! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you’re looking for a Hero Arts product you don’t see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.
- Hero Arts Garden Fancy Die (When visiting A2Z Scrapbooking store, you may request a custom order)
- Hero Arts Color Layering Butterflies (no longer available, but butterflies can be checked out at Hero Arts here) or at A2Z here
- Hero Arts Ombre Mint Julip to Emerald Green
- (Mermaid Ombre Ink could be used also)
- Your Next Stamp Mini Butterfly Ink Splatter
- Navy blue card stock
- Vagabond die cut machine