Hi, friends, it’s Chark again today with a card and details on our Design Team Call.
The birthday card I made uses washi tape and sentiment stamps. I used a white panel of cardstock and stamped the small Happy Birthday sentiment sideways to mimic candles. I added some flames with markers.
I used the larger Happy Birthday sentiment as the focal point and then used three different washi tapes to add a colorful line at the top of the panel. I inked the edges of a white card with the same Strawberry ink as I used to stamp the candles. And that was it!
Love this Birthday Messages stamp set, it’s got a lot of great stamps you’re sure to use.
Hope you’ll join in our May Challenge Sentiment Focus and use your Hero Arts sentiment stamps as the focus of your card.
Please stop by my blog Glitter In My Kitchen for some more ideas.
And now, onto the Design Team Call…we’re looking for team members for the July-December 2017 term. Here are the details. Email me at email@example.com by May 31, 11:50pm EDT to be considered for the new term.
Our DT Requirements
- To submit two projects per month showcasing Hero Arts or any other products for sale in the store. This usually includes the newer items, but can also include any of the sale items, digital items or anything a2z Scrapbooking sells.
- To participate in the monthly challenge on the first day of the month 2-3 times in a 6 month period, to showcase the challenge with a project that meets the requirements of the challenge.
- To commit to a six-month term.
- To comment on challenge entries monthly.
- To post your project (or a sneak peek) on your own blog/flickr/Instagram/facebook (if you have one) on the day your project appears and the link to the a2z blog.
What We Offer You
- A 25% discount to both the a2z Scrapbooking store and on craft items (stamps, dies, paper, tools, embellishments, adhesive) from many other manufacturers (any that are available to the owner for purchase) and a 15% discount for your followers/readers to use at the a2z store.
- You can also earn freebies each month if you earn the top points by doing your “regular” jobs of commenting and posting, as well as by going above and beyond the basics and posting on IG, tweeting, etc. Three top team members get a fun package each month.
- Promotion of your blog and art and a DT blog badge.
- Free Hero Arts digital stamps We’re the exclusive retailer of HA digi stamps/cut files.
- The chance to support charities and do good in the world by creating art. A2Z is run by volunteers and was founded to aid charities that support those with Celiac and Behcet’s This business is in the business of helping people, not making a buck.To be active in promoting a2z Scrapbooking Supplies on social media sites, such as our Facebook page, flickr page, twitter etc.
Cardmakers, scrapbookers, mini-album makers, mixed media artists, etc. are encouraged to apply. We welcome video or photo tutorials, and anyone from any country can apply, as long as you can write your post in English. We can look over your posts and fix anything needed, but a strong knowledge of English is required.
If you’re interested in applying, you should know this team is very supportive and helpful and if life gets in your way, someone is always there to help. We do use Facebook for our team page to communicate with each other, so having a FB account is important. There is no drama in this group and a lot of talented, friendly people.
To apply, send me a link to any of your social media sites (FB, IG, Twitter, flickr, blog, etc) where you post projects so we can see your style. You can also add an attachment of one or two of your favorite projects to firstname.lastname@example.org This is a great team to be on and a great way to build your supplies at a discount. Hope to hear from you soon!