Hi, it’s Angie here with two fun cards made with Hero Arts products!
First I started with Gina K Designs Premium card stock. If you haven’t tried this card stock you are missing out! It’s available in the store and it’s 120 lb. weight and just as smooth and creamy as you can possibly imagine!
I used ombre ink and an ink dauber with the stencil to make this cool background, then cut the daisy out of the center. I cut a white and black one two so I could insert it into the bigger flower die opening. The sentiment was heat embossed and popped up on the flower petals. My complete list of supplies is below!
Please join us in this months “Take Shape” challenge for your chance at a $25 gift card to the a2z store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month.
The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Angie15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you’re looking for a Hero Arts product you don’t see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from within the shop.
- Hero Arts Asian Flower Stencil
- Hero Arts Ombre Spring Brights Ink
- Gina K. Premium Card Stock
- Hero Arts Ultra Clean Stamp Cleaner
- Hero Arts Wagner Heat Gun
- Hero Arts Clear Embossing Powder
- Hero Arts You’re So Lovely Stamp Set
- Hero Arts Paper Layering Daisy OUT OF STOCK
- But you can also do this technique with this Hero Arts Paper Layering Mum Die ON SALE!
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder