Love is By Lia from Hero Arts is the stamp set that I want to share with you today. I fell in love with this set as soon as I saw it, and since Valentine’s day is around of the corner, I decided to express my sentiments sooner. Take a look at my card:
I created this using Whisper White card stock:
- Cut the card base. The size is 4-1/4″11″ with score in 5-1/2″
- Cut the second layer. The size is 4″x5-1/4″
- Stamp the sentiment YOU + Me on the upper part using Celestial Cooper Delicata Metallic Ink.
- Stamp the heart on the lower part using Celestial Cooper Delicata Metallic Ink.
- Tie some loops of red and white bakers twine under the sentiment.
- Paste the decorated layer over the card base using dimensionals.
- Decorate the loops of twine by creating a banner of decorated paper and paste it with dimensionals.
I added a tiny red heart on the center of the banner to have a major contrast of colors, but I really love this clear and simple style and the type of the images that Love is by Lia has.
You can find Love is by Lia from Hero Arts and more sets like this in the a2z scrapbooking store where you can enjoy 15% off with my discount code MARTHA15. If there’s ever something you want that you don’t see in store, use the custom order button. It’s easy, quick and you don’t pay more!
I hope you too will join us in the challenge this month. You have until the end of the month to submit your project for a chance at a $25 Gift Card, and the theme of January is one of my favorites: Anything Goes!!!
See you soon with more inspiration!