Hello Crafty Friends – Annie here with another card for you. In keeping with this months theme of Give Thanks – I created a Thanksgiving card. Perfect to give the hostess of the Thanksgiving gathering you are attending or mailing it out to family and friends.
Using Hero Arts Layering Bird stamps make this is a quick and simple card. I simply followed the layering steps that on the back of the package for the bird, the stem and flower to stamp onto white card stock. Then I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts Celebrations Stamp Set onto white card stock and trimmed and layered onto yellow card stock. Then, I adhered the card front to the purple card stock then the card base. Finished off the card with a few sequins and the card was complete.
Thank you for stopping by today – Remember to use my discount code Annie15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more.
Please join us in this month’s “Give Thanks” challenge. As you know, we’ve changed our rules a bit and participants are no longer required to use Hero Arts products to enter our challenges. Each month we feature a ‘Digi of the Month’ which will be the prize offered to our randomly-chosen challenge winner from our Hero Arts store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month
The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Annie15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you’re looking for a Hero Arts product you don’t see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.
- Hero Arts Layering Bird Stamp – CL866
- Hero Arts Celebrate Stamp Set – CL498
- Inks: Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black – -Tim Holtz Distress Oxides Ink: Fossilized Amber, Gathered Twigs, Aged Mahogany, Forest Moss, Blueprint Sketch, Wilted Violet & Shaded Lilac
- Card Stock: Recollection Brand: White, Yellow & Purple
- Adheseive: Scotch 3M ATG, Dollar Tree – low profile Foam tape
- Tools: Tim Holtz Stamp Platform, Paper Studios Paper Timmer, Scissors