Hello beautiful people,
it has been too long since my last post here, I have been missing you all!
I travelled to California for CHA at the beginning of this year and I had the extreme pleasure to stop and make some make and takes at our loved Hero Arts Booth!
It was so much fun!…but then I came back home and I got sick again, I contracted Bronchitis while at CHA so I have been sleeping almost everyday…LOL! Anyway, enough sad parts.. I already bored you enough!
Now….for the fun part!
I made this super easy peasy card because we all know that we NEVER have enough Thank you card, am I rite!?
To create this card you will need:
- Hero Arts Be Happy CL606 —> this is in SALE!!!!
- Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock
- Hero Arts Cards
- Hero Arts Watercolor Wheel
- Hero Arts Blackboard Ink Chalkboard
- Hero Arts Passion Flower Spray Mist
- Hero Arts Pool Spray Mist
- Hero Arts Stencil Tile Works
- Ranger Texture Paste
- Zig Memory System Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush
- Kuretake Zig Photo Signature Pen Black
….and here how I made it!
Then, for the background I did a huuuuge mix between Hero Arts Passion Flower Spray Mist and Hero Arts Pool Spray Mist but since the mix wasn’t coming out as I wanted, I decided to play with my favorite Hero Arts Watercolor Wheel to achieve different color shade. I love how they all blended so well.
I have to admit that it took me a bit of work, but only because in my idea I was going for a color that reminded of sea (go figure? lol)…but at the end, I loved the result!
I also added few splashes of color here and there to create a bit of movement in the card.
I stamped my sentiment from the collection Hero Arts Be Happy CL606 (THIS IS ON SALE!!!) over a piece of Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock and I fussy cut it then adhered to the background adding also a small bit of thread.
With the Kuretake Zig Photo Signature Pen Black I scribbled around the border and with the Zig Memory System Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush I added some sparkle to the background.
And there you have it, a quick Thank you card that I think it would be perfect for a masculine card…what do you think?Before leaving you, let me as always remind you few things….
- You still have time to join our monthly challange! This month’s theme is “new to you” – read more about it HERE
- We are on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook , so please follow us on these different social media outlets so you will not miss out any fun event or promotions!
….aand that’s all!!!
I hope I inspired you somehow and hope you will give it a try!
Stay happy, stay creative…till next time!